The BID has crime prevention and Counter Terrorism prevention training booked in until the end of the year. Sessions include Bike Marking, ACT and SCaN training and On-street Security briefings. Here are the dates for your diary:
Keeping Cyclists Safe with Bike Marking.
The BID is hosting two Dr Bike and Bike marking sessions in September. If you cycle to work and have not registered your bike on the bike register database please pop down to see us in the following locations:
- Wednesday 28th September- Victoria, Nova Complex 12pm – 2pm
- Thursday 29th September – Northbank, London School of Economics, John Watkins Plaza 12pm-4pm
Bike Mechanics from Dr Bike will be onsite and can carry out some basic maintenance and safety checks for your trusty two-wheeled friend.
Counter Terrorism Training:
The BID is working with Counter Terrorism protect officers to carry out ACT and SCaN training. To book yourself or team members on the training please email email@example.com
If your organisation has a room that we could use to hold the training please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACT Training: Wednesday 21st September –10am-12pm (location TBC) in Victoria
- SCaN Training: Tuesday 18th October –10am-11am Rubens Hotel, Victoria
- ACT Training Wednesday 30th November – 10am-12pm (location TBC) in Northbank
Join our On-Street Security Briefings
Lauren Dowdle, Crime and Business Resilience Manager for the BID is hosting monthly on-street security briefings for members. Come along and meet our security team, Met Police and other members to discuss security issues that matter to you
If you have any security concerns or wish to ask us any security-related questions please pop out and see us at the below times and locations. We will also have our security teams with us, if you have any questions or wish to provide feedback.
- Thursday 15th September – Victoria 1pm, Westminster Cathedral, Piazza
- Thursday 20th October – Victoria 1pm-2pm, Halifax Wilton Road
- Thursday 17th November – Victoria 1pm-2pm, old HOF unit
- Thursday 15th December – Victoria 1pm-2pm, Piazza